We're glad to announce our brand new Building Technician service! The service has been designed with you and your building repair and maintenance needs in mind.
Do you ever
struggle to find high quality but affordable repairs and maintenance
technicians for your establishment? The Vertas ‘Building Technician’ service could be the
answer you’ve been searching for.
From early July 2016, Vertas will be offering a building maintenance service; open to all. The service will offer exactly what it says on the tin; a ‘Handyman’ providing whatever (non-technical) support to ensure your establishment is kept operational.
Our services range includes; but is not limited to:
- Hanging whiteboards, noticeboards, shelving, curtains, doors, washroom fittings etc.
- Furniture repairs, door furniture, washroom fittings, washers and taps
- Assembling Furniture
- Moving Furniture and Equipment
- Replacing Ceiling Tiles
- Changing Lightbulbs*
- Replacing Smoke Alarm Batteries*
- Minor redecoration
- External repairs to fencing and gates
- Carpet fitting and much more…
* Under 3 meters in height
Whether you’re in a small school, or a large business; this service will offer you peace-of-mind and support you in running a safe and functional building.
For more information please click on the leaflet below:
- Alternatively, you can call us on 01473 260 007